You guys know that I’m a bit of a cruelty-free skincare addict. I love trying new serums, masks, cleansers, and more. When I saw that Rhian did the Best of Skincare Tag video, I started to think about what would be included in my version of this tag. This video took a long time to prepare for because narrowing down my best of cruelty-free skincare was tough. There are so many great cruelty-free skincare brands out there and so many amazing products!
- What’s your skin type?
- How do you store your skincare products?
- Favorite ingredient?
- Most indulgent product?
- Best budget buy?
- Do you use any beauty tools?
- Best mask?
- Best multi-use product?
- If you had to stick to only one skincare brand what would it be?
- Best spot treatment?
- Favorite step of your skincare routine?
- What is on your skincare wishlist?
Products mentioned in my Best of Cruelty-Free Skincare Tag video are:
- SkinOwl Neck+
- Kani Botanicals Petal Polish (20% off with code KANIBABELOGICAL)
- Pacifica Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic
- Foreo Luna
- 100% Pure Cleansing Brush
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Mask
- Paula’s Choice Radiance Renewal Mask
- 100% Pure Eye Masks
- Kani Botanicals Fresh Face Balm
- Kani Botanicals Black Magic
- Franklin + Whitman Oak Lane Mask (20% off with code LOGICALHARMONY)
- Root Beauty Sleep (10% off your first order with code TASHINA)
- SkinOwl Geranium Beauty Drops
- SkinOwl Mangosteen Beauty Drops PM
- Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
- KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil
- KORRES Black Pine Firming Sleeping Oil
- Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle Repair Retinol Serum
- SkinOwl Body+ & Beauty Bars
- Root Toning Peppermint Mud Mask
- Kani Botanicals Geisha Cleanse
- Kani Botanicals Sea Green
- Charlotte Tilbury Mask
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
- Tatcha The Water Cream
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner (15% off with code LOGICAL15)
- Paula’s Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster
- UMA Absolute Anti-Aging Face Oil
What do you think your best of cruelty-free skincare products and brands list would include?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!