Bare Republic is an easy to find cruelty-free brand that makes sunscreens. They are owned by COOLA, another cruelty-free and vegan-friendly brand. Bare Republic’s focus is to bring natural sunscreens into the mainstream market. They are currently available exclusively at Target. I have heard a lot of people swear by Bare Republic because of the quality and how easy the products are to find. I recently talked to Bare Republic and COOLA about the ingredients they use and worked with them to create this list of vegan options from Bare Republic.
This is the most recent update of a post I originally published on June 29, 2016.
Is Bare Republic cruelty-free?
Yes. Bare Republic is cruelty-free.
The current Bare Republic vegan products are:
- Clearscreen SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen Gel
- Clearscreen SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen Spray
- Clearscreen SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Spray
- Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Lotion
- Mineral SPF 30 Tinted Face Sunscreen Lotion
- Mineral SPF 40 Sport Sunscreen Spray
- UV Protecting 5-in-1 Mist
- UV Protecting Conditioner
- UV Protecting Dry Shampoo
- UV Protecting Shampoo
- UV Protecting Thermal Hair Serum
Have you tried any of these Bare Republic vegan products before? What are your favorites?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on some Bare Republic purchases at some of the retailers included in this post.
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.