In this video, I share my August favorites with you. These are some of my recent favorites that I have been using a lot in the past month. Some have previously been mentioned on Logical Harmony and others have not. Be sure to watch the video to see what my picks are for this month!
Continue reading to watch the August Favorites 2015 Video!
Included in my August Favorites 2015 are:
- Pacifica Skincarma Roll-On Restorative Face Oil
- Pacifica Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut
- R.L. Linden & Co La Balmba Rosa
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Sequin*
- ColourPop Sheer Lippie Stix in Whip*
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Clueless*
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena
- Hampton Creek Just Cookie Dough
Other videos & reviews:
- ColourPop Sheer Lippie Stix Try On & Initial Thoughts Video
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatches & First Impressions Video
* Please note that ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains animal ingredients as ingredients. I have discussed this with ColourPop and they have confirmed that the only ColourPop products that contain carmine are a couple of Super Shock Shadows and Super Shock Cheek shades, as well as one Ultra Matte Lipstick. The following Super Shock Shadows are not vegan – Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Lovey Dovey, Hunger, and Bubbly. The following Super Shock Cheek shades are not vegan – Thumper, Birthday Suit, Fox, HighlyWaisted, Hippo, Most Necessary, Sticky Sweet, Tasty, Teasecake, and Wisp. The following Ultra Matte Lipsticks are not vegan – Tulle. All other products are vegan! They also keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.