Over the past month, through sales, new releases, and just having packages arrive I have received a lot of beauty goodies. I wanted to share some of them with you in this haul video. The brands are all cruelty free and the products are all vegan. I thought that this could be a fun way to help people see how many vegan beauty options are out there!
Continue reading to watch the August Beauty Haul Video!
The products mentioned in this video are:
- Pacifica Kale Detox Cleanser
- Pacifica Skincarma Roll-On Restorative Face Oil
- Pacifica Instant Karma Facial Cleansing Oil
- Pacifica Skin Revival Micro Dermabrasion Scrub
- Pacifica Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub
- Pacifica Vital Immersion Deep Hydration Mask
- Pacifica Pore Refine Deep Detox Mask
- Pacifica Future Youth Enzymatic Resurfacing Mask
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut
- Pacifica Perfume in Tunisian Jasmine Lime
- NCLA Nail Polish in Anchor My Heart
- NCLA Nail Polish in Hey Sailor
- NCLA Nail Polish in Follow The Stars
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer
- Pacifica Dreamy Cover Serum Foundation
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Anastasia Contour Cream Kit in Medium
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love Is King
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in How Deep Is Your Love?
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Shark Attack
- Pacifica Natural Minerals Liner in Bare
- Pacifica Smolder Eye Lining Gel in Midnight
- Pacifica Smolder Eye Lining Gel in Tahitian Pearl
- Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
- OCC Cosmetic Color Pencil in Trick
- OCC Lip Tar Trio in PG Peach
- OCC Stained Gloss in Concubine
- OCC Stained Gloss in Aurora
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Mars
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Ouija
- Pacifica Enlightened Natural Lip Gloss in Opal
- Pacifica Enlightened Natural Lip Gloss in Pink Coral
- Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Tender Heart
- Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Sweet One
Please note that ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains animal ingredients as ingredients. I have discussed this with ColourPop and they have confirmed that the only ColourPop products that contain carmine are a couple of Super Shock Shadows and Super Shock Cheek shades, as well as one Ultra Matte Lipstick. The following Super Shock Shadows are not vegan – Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Lovey Dovey, Hunger, and Bubbly. The following Super Shock Cheek shades are not vegan – Thumper, Birthday Suit, Fox, HighlyWaisted, Hippo, Most Necessary, Sticky Sweet, Tasty, Teasecake, and Wisp. The following Ultra Matte Lipsticks are not vegan – Tulle. All other products are vegan! They also keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.