Since 2011, Logical Harmony has been one of the most trusted cruelty-free resources out there. Focusing on cruelty-free beauty and lifestyle, the main goal of Logical Harmony is to make cruelty-free easy for you. Finding skincare, haircare, and makeup that work well can be a challenge as it is – finding cruelty-free brands shouldn’t have to be!
Logical Harmony was created by Tashina Combs in 2011 when she couldn’t find a resource for cruelty-free products that resonated with her. Already a beauty blogger, it was natural for Tashina to pivot her content when she went cruelty-free. She wanted to share that journey with her audience and help others on their own cruelty-free journey.
The Logical Harmony Cruelty-Free Brand List is one of the most commonly used and is updated often. Being a Logical Harmony Approved cruelty-free brand is something so many brands are proud of.
Want to support Logical Harmony?
Simply reading and sharing the content here on Logical Harmony means so much to me! If you share on social, please tag @logicalharmony so I can see it and use #LogicalHarmonyApproved when you can. If you want to help in other ways, using the affiliate links within posts, YouTube videos, and on IG content helps a lot too. You can also use any of the affiliate discount codes for savings on cruelty-free products that will help support my efforts in making cruelty-free beauty easy.
Where has Logical Harmony been featured?
Tashina Combs and Logical Harmony have been featured by Buzzfeed, Bustle, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, Elite Daily, VegNews, Popsugar, Byrdie, Refinery 29, Teen Vogue, People, Pairs Match, HuffPost, Beauty Matter, Elle Belgium, Breakfast Television Toronto, Harpers Bazaar Spain, HuffPost Canada, Live Kindly, Vegan Lifestyle Magazine, Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine, and more.
Partnering with Logical Harmony
Logical Harmony and Tashina have created content in partnership with lots of cruelty-free brands and vegan brands. This includes a variety of content types (blog, YouTube, Instagram) and content verticles. If you’re interested in partnering with Logical Harmony on content, please send a message using the brand contact form.
Some of these brands include:
- Makeup: 100% Pure, Au Naturale, Cover FX, Dear Dahlia, Dermablend Professional, ELF Cosmetics, Eye of Horus, Imayla Beauty, NCLA Beauty, PIXI Beauty, Pacifica, Thrive Causemetics
- Skincare & Haircare: Bulldog Skincare, Burst Oral Care, COOLA, DeVita Skin Care, Derma E, For The Biome, Giovanni, Goby, Kavella, Kinship, Lush, OSEA Malibu, Ole Henriksen, Raw Sugar Living, Schmidt’s Naturals, Sky Organics, Snapwhite, Yes To
- Clothing: AVRE Sustainable Footwear, Angela Roi, Cupshe, Ivory Ella, Leonisa, Mercy Made Shoes, Miakoda New York, Mint Julep Boutique, Noize Original, Pixie Mood, SIWY Denim, Shoe Dazzle, TUK Footwear
- Food & Lifestyle: Angelic Bakehouse, Article, BACH Flower Remedies, BKR, Berkey Water Filters, Daily Harvest, Gardein, Green Chef, HUM Nutrition, Health Ade Kombucha, Lineage Hemp, Moxe Aromatherapy, NOW Products, New Air, Purple Carrot, Shoptagr, Smith & Sinclair, Splendid Spoon, Sweet Earth Foods, Unico Nutrition, Wonderdrink Kombucha, Zevia
Services used to run Logical Harmony
- Hosting: FlyWheel (referral link)
- Email list: Flodesk (get 50% off your plan by using this referral link)
- Instagram planning & scheduling: Planoly (referral link)