I was recently sent a package of goodies to try out from 100% Pure. This cruelty-free brand has lots of vegan options, and I have never tried the majority of products that they sell. Aside from a hand cream or two, everything else from 100% Pure is totally new to me. In this video, I share what I was sent and my thoughts on each product.
Continue reading to watch the 100% Pure Haul Video!
Included in my 100% Pure Haul are:
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask
- 100% Pure Caffeine Mask
- 100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Sorbetto
- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Truffle
- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Scotch Kiss
- 100% Pure Pretty Naked Palette
- 100% Pure Punk Princess Palette
- 100% Pure Mermaid Palette
Thank you so much to 100% Pure for the goodies!!
Have you used any of these? What did you think of them?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.