One of my favorite beauty products is a good cream or powder highlight. When applied correctly, highlighter can make your best features stand out and give your skin a flawless “lit from within” glow. Even on days where I wear minimal makeup, I have to wear a highlighting product. For this post, I rounded up some of the best cruelty-free and vegan highlighting products out there.
- E.L.F. Studio Radiance Enhancer – This liquid highlighter comes in two shades. Spotlight is a soft pink shimmer and Sunrise is a bronzy champagne color. This tube has a brush applicator. All E.L.F. products are cruelty-free and all cosmetics are vegan. Buy online now.
- DeVita Absolutely Finished Powder – This face powder in Crushed Pearl is a great neutral highlighter for all skin tones. It controls oil and shine but still provides a great glow. All DeVita products are cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples – This portable case comes with three cream products that are perfect as a highlighter, blush, and bronzer. Of course, all three could also easily be used as highlighting products. All Pacifica products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter – This powder highlight packs some serious shimmer and pigment. It comes in three shades, so there is one to suite everyones tastes. With this product, a little goes a very long way. It blends smoothly whether applied with a brush or fingers. Buy online now.
- Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer – This highlight is translucent but gives a light shimmer. It’s subtle and perfect for those “no makeup” makeup looks. On fair skin, this product may be better as a contour shade. All Everyday Minerals products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- OFRA Cheeky Cheekbone Enhancer – This is a great all purpose highlighter as it’s translucent and perfect for all skin tones. All OFRA products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
Have you tried any of these cruelty-free and vegan highlighting products? What are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!