Many Logical Harmony readers ask for help finding a cruelty-free mascara. For many people who transition to a cruelty-free beauty routine, finding a good cruelty-free mascara can be one of the hardest parts. Many of us are picky about mascara and know what we want from a formula. Some of us want length, others volume, maybe a mascara that targets the lower lashline, or something that’s water-resistant. Figuring out which cruelty-free mascaras to try? That can be a totally different story. There are so many cruelty-free mascaras out there.
That’s why I decided to create this cruelty-free mascara guide. There are so many cruelty-free mascaras out there to try. All the brands listed do make vegan mascaras but may make some non-vegan mascaras as well. Where I can I mention specific vegan formulas.
When the January Vegan Cuts Beauty Box arrived recently, I realized that I have been using this service to try out new cruelty free and vegan beauty goodies for a long time. It has been really exciting to see Vegan Cuts grow and develop as a company, and to think back on past boxes and realize how far they have come. I really enjoyed both the November and December boxes. I was eager to see what items were in the January Vegan Cuts beauty box.
Some ended up being long time favorites of mine and others were completely new to me.
The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers several cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! Prices start at $19.95 per month. It’s a great way to try new brands and new products without the commitment of buying the full-size version.
Continue reading to find out more about the goodies in the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box from January!
[maxbutton id=”1″][maxbutton id=”2″]
The May Beauty Box from Vegan Cuts contained a little bit of everything! I love when the boxes have a variety of items. This one covered makeup, perfume, hair styling, and skin care. The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-7 cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! It’s a great way to try new brands and new products without the commitment of buying the full-size version.
Included in the May Beauty Box that I received was:
- Gourmet Body Treats Raw Finishing Powder – This finishing powder is not just cruelty free and vegan, but it is also raw! Included in the box was a full-size version of this product. I have never used a raw makeup product before, so I am excited to give this one a try. You can buy this item directly through Vegan Cuts.
- Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Texturizer – This product is cruelty free, vegan, GMO-free, and gluten-free. The Beauty Box included a 2.15 ounce spray bottle container. Somehow I think that I am the only person who has never used a sea salt spray. It also has a very subtle herbal scent. I am also excited to give this a try!
- SkinAgain Youth Age-Defying Treatment Lotion – This full size lotion claims to diminish wrinkles, dark spots, loss of elasticity, and hyper-pigmentation. It’s also paraben-free and fragrance-free. It also claims to help preserve collagen. Personally, I think that it is never too early to start being preventative with your skincare. You can buy this item directly through Vegan Cuts.
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lash Strengthening Mascara – This sample size mascara is adorable! This mascara also contains horsetail and nettle, which are said to help reduce hair loss and increase hair growth. It also contains aloe. So far, I have not had the best luck with natural mascaras. I am interested to see how this one goes.
- Tallulah Jane Aiyana Natural Eud fe Parfum – This is the second sample of this perfume that I have received in a Vegan Cuts beauty box. Thankfully, I love how it smells! It’s a mix of moroccan rose, vanilla, and lemon. Totally yummy and perfect for summer.
- Goddess Garden Organics Sunny Body Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 – A good vegan sunscreen can be hard to find, and a good natural sunscreen can be even harder to find. This single use sample will be great to keep in my purse or to travel with this summer.
One of things that I have mentioned several times before is that I love when the beauty box introduces me to new brands. All but one of these brands were new to me and all but one item in the May Beauty Box are items that I have yet to try. I am really excited to try out these new items and post some reviews here on Logical Harmony! This is one of the great things about these box services – you get to try lots of new brands and new items.
You can stay up to date with Vegan Cuts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.