Long known for their cruelty-free and vegan brushes, Furless recently launched a line of loose shadow pigments. With over twenty shades available, Furless really covered their bases and introduced a wide variety of shades. In this video, I show swatches of some of the new shades and share my thoughts on them.
Continue reading to watch the Swatches of the Furless Pigments Video!
Included in the Swatches of the Furless Pigments Video are:
- MOTD Cosmetics Pigment Packer Brush (save 10% with code TASHINA)
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Devious
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Sinister
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Oppress
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Shady
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Sordid
- Furless Eyeshadow Pigment in Tainted
Which shade is your favorite and which would you like to see in an upcoming get ready with me or demo video?
Editor’s Note:Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.