I haven’t done a Get Ready With Me video in a while and thought it would be fun to do a one brand look using products from 100% Pure. They are cruelty-free and I love that they have lots of vegan options. Plus, they make everything from skin care to makeup to hair care. They have so many products and I love trying out new ones all the time. I buy a lot of products from 100% Pure and they sent me a few of the products that are featured in this video too.
100% Pure just launched their brand newGemmed Luminizers. They are cruelty-free, but also vegan. In this video, I use one of them and I’m SO excited about these beautiful luminizers. I can’t wait to share more of them with you!
Included in this One Brand Get Ready With Me using 100% Pure video are the following products:
- 100% Pure Luminous Primer
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask
- 100% Pure Beauty Sponge
- 100% Pure Super Fruits Healthy Foundation
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer
- 100% Pure Bamboo Blur Powder
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter in Peach
- 100% Pure Powder Foundation in Golden Peach
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Peach
- 100% Pure Gemmed Luminizer in Moonstone
- 100% Pure Pretty Naked 2 Palette
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner
- 100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara
- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Rum Nougat
Want to save on your order from 100% Pure? Use code LOGICAL10 and get 10% off!
Have you tried any of the products included in this cruelty-free beauty haul before? Which would you most like to see in future reviews and videos? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!