While I usually share a recipe with you on Monday’s, today I wanted to take some time to recognize my favorite sites for vegan cooking and recipes. These are the blogs that I visit when I need some food inspiration or a recipe to make for dinner.
- Vegan Yack Attack – Jackie and I both share a love of buffalo sauce and mac’n’cheese. Naturally, her site is my favorite go-to for cooking inspiration. Not only are the recipes amazing, but the food styling and photography is inspiring.
- Southern Blonde Vegan – If you’re looking for healthy and simple recipes this is a great place to look. Most recipes Sarah creates are simple and healthy, which I love. It’s a reminder that a dish doesn’t need to be complex to be delicious.
- Oh She Glows – I won a copy of Angela’s cookbook from Vegan Yack Attack some time ago and have been following her blog ever since. Her recipes are clean, simple, and delicious.
- The Vegan Stoner – This site is worth checking out for the adorable illustrations alone! I love that they veganize a lot of classic items, like the BLT, Waldorf salad, and peanut noodles.
- Go Vegan with Sarah Kramer – This is an iPhone app and not a blog, but there is no way that I could not mention it! It’s through Sarah’s cookbooks that I first discovered vegan cooking well over a decade ago. Her app is one of my favorites because it’s easy to use and the recipes are perfect for any occasion.
These vegan food blogs are my five go-to resources for vegan cooking. Are any of these your favorites?