Too Faced is one of my favorite cruelty-free brands. There also happen to be a lot of vegan products from Too Faced (find a full list of Too Faced vegan products here). So many of you have noticed how often I use them, and I had several requests to do a video on my favorite Too Faced vegan products. In this video, I share all my favorites. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, but it’s difficult with a brand with so many vegan options!
Included in the My Favorite Too Faced Vegan Products video are:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Loose Powder
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
- Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach
- Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit
- Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Nude
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Peony
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick Chocolate in Chocolate Milkshake
- Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks in Naked Dolly, Naughty Nude & Sugar Daddy
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
What are your favorites from Too Faced?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.