One of the questions I get asked a lot is about my skin care routine. Readers of Logical Harmony know that I often try out new products, but you also know that I also love having a regular rotation of products as well. In this video, I share my favorite products that are part of my daily and weekly skin care routine. This includes everything from my daily face wash and moisturizer to my favorite skin treatments. I hope you enjoy this video!
Continue reading to watch My Current Cruelty Free & Vegan Skincare Routine Video!
The products mentioned in this video are:
- Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser
- Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash
- Alba Botanica Good & Clean Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser (Update on January, 2016 – This cleanser has been reformulated and is no longer vegan)
- Foreo Luna
- Lush Self-Preserving Ocean Salt Cleanser
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
- Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil
- The Heritage Store Rosewater
- Acure Organics Eye Cream
- Pacifica Sea Change Future Youth Serum
- Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream
- Earthbody Brighten Cleanser & Mask
- Well Scent Luminous Super Healing Skin Serum
- Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil
- Ellovi Butter
Other posts and videos mentioned in this video are:
Do you use any of these skincare products? What are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links. Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your purchase from Drugstore.com, Target, Sephora, and Ulta.