If your summer has been anything like ours then you know the hydration struggle is real, and you are likely finding yourself reaching for new refreshing summer recipes on a regular basis. It’s usually around this time of year that Tashina and I start feeling burned out on the same old hot meals and begin to see just how much food (and subsequent nutrition) we can shove into our Vitamix!
It is with this mindset that I created the following super simple (and superfood packed) reinterpretation of the classic Piña Colada! Not only is it delicious and vegan, but the superfood blend can also help pump you up with natural energy, recover faster from your workouts, and curb your cravings for junk food! Enjoy!
Continue reading to learn how to make Vegan Mango Piña Colada Smoothie (with 39 Superfoods!)
What you will need to make Mango Piña Colada Smoothie with 39 Superfoods:
Makes two 8oz. Servings
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop Tropic Dream Zeal (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 1 Tablespoon Raw, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Pinches Raw, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (for garnish)
More about Tropic Dream Zeal: Tropic Dream Zeal is being called the most advanced vegan wellness product on the market and is made up of over 39 superfoods from around the world including stabilized rice bran, moringa oleifera, acai, goji berry, green tea, red ginseng, turmeric, and aloe vera. (Tropic Dream is currently the only vegan flavor of Zeal.)
How to make Mango Piña Colada Smoothie with 39 Superfoods:
- In your Vitamix (or other awesome blender) blend together the frozen mango, frozen pineapple, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add Tropic Dream Zeal and blend again until well mixed.
- Add in the tablespoon of coconut flakes and blend. If you want texture only blend until the coconut is mixed in, if you would rather have it smooth then blend for a few seconds longer.
- Pour smoothie into glasses, garnish with coconut flakes, and enjoy!
If you try this recipe for Vegan Mango Piña Colada Smoothie (with 39 Superfoods!), please let us know. We love getting comments on the recipe posts and please tag @logicalharmony or #logicalharmony on Instagram or Twitter if you share a picture.
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.