In this video, I share my June favorites with you. These are some of my recent favorites that I have been using a lot in the past month. Some have previously been mentioned on Logical Harmony and others have not. Be sure to watch the video to see what my picks are for this month!
Continue reading to watch the June Favorites 2015 Video!
Included in my June Favorites 2015 are:
- Georgie Beauty The Ultimate Lash Curler
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Trap
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Facial Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow in Grandstand
- Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow in In The Spotlight
- NCLA Take It Off Polish Removing Wipes
- NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil
- NCLA Nail Polish in Golden Coast
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark
Other videos to watch:
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Thanks for sharing your favorites for June. Just like you, I have my own choices on cosmetics and used them as much as their containers are not yet empty. Those are some of the essentials that I just can’t live without.
I really want some of the Foiled shades!