Is Creature Cosmetics cruelty-free? Does Creature Cosmetics test on animals? Is Creature Cosmetics vegan? Find out now!
Independently owned beauty brand Creature Cosmetics makes eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks, false lashes, and more. With their fun macabre and horror movie-themed collections, this brand has certainly stood out on social media. What other brand would dedicate collections to 80’s and 90’s horror movies? Especially ones that cover the full product line. With great shades to pick from and fun packaging, it’s easy to see why Creature Cosmetics stands out. Is Creature Cosmetics cruelty-free?
Curious to know what’s currently going on with Creature Cosmetics? Are they cruelty-free? Are there any vegan options from Creature Cosmetics? Find out what their current stance on animal testing is in this post as well as information on the Creature Cosmetics vegan product options.
Image via Creature Cosmetics on Instagram.
Remember to use #LogicalHarmonyApproved on Instagram to show off all of your Logical Harmony Approved picks, purchases, and looks! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and subscribe on YouTube as well.
Is Creature Cosmetics cruelty-free? Yes! Creature Cosmetics is cruelty-free!
Creature Cosmetics is cruelty-free. Creature Cosmetics meets all the criteria to be a Logical Harmony Approved cruelty-free brand. There is no animal testing occurring anywhere on their products. They are not selling in any markets that require animal testing, and they do not sell in retail stores in China.
- Are the ingredients used in Creature Cosmetics products tested on animals? No. Creature Cosmetics does not use ingredients that are tested on animals.
- Are Creature Cosmetics products tested on animals during production? No. Creature Cosmetics products are not tested on animals during production.
- Are Creature Cosmetics finished products tested on animals? No. Creature Cosmetics finished products are not tested on animals.
- Are Creature Cosmetics products sold in markets that require animal testing? No. Creature Cosmetics products are not sold in markets that require animal testing.
- Do any third party groups test Creature Cosmetics products on animals? No. Creature Cosmetics products are not tested on animals by any third party groups.
- Does Creature Cosmetics have a parent company that tests on animals? No. Creature Cosmetics is an independently owned brand.
- Is Creature Cosmetics certified cruelty-free by any organizations? No. Creature Cosmetics is not certified cruelty-free by any organizations.
- Where is Creature Cosmetics sold? On their own website.
Is Creature Cosmetics Vegan? Yes! Creature Cosmetics is vegan!
In addition to being cruelty-free, Creature Cosmetics is a vegan brand. This means that none of their products contain animal or animal-derived ingredients.
Creature Cosmetics Vegan Products:
Everything from Creature Cosmetics is vegan-friendly! Because there are so many vegan-friendly options to pick from, I wanted to highlight their best-sellers here. The five best-selling ones are:
- Ripped From the 90’s Eyeshadow Palette
- Semetary Sludge Liners
- Oh The Horror Eyeshadow Palette
- Dr. Stein’s Lip Killer Lipstick Remover
- Revenge of the 80’s Eyeshadow Palette
Where is Creature Cosmetics sold?
Cruelty-free makeup from Creature Cosmetics is available on their own website.
Here on Logical Harmony, you can find a full list of cruelty-free brands as well as shopping guides to help you find the cruelty-free brands at Dermstore, Ulta, Nordstrom, Sephora, Beauty Bay, Beautylish, Cult Beauty, and tons more. There are also lots of vegan product lists for cruelty-free brands too.