I was sent a couple of packages from ELF and wanted to share the goodies with you on camera. I love that ELF is a budget-friendly cruelty-free brand that can be found in so many places. I think it really shows people that you can find cruelty-free brands at all price points. One box that I received was makeup and the other was skincare. It’s always fun to get some new goodies to test out and I used most of the makeup in an Instagram Live Get Ready With Met too.
Products mentioned in my ELF Haul – Skincare & Makeup video are:
- ELF Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Soiree
- ELF Cream Eye Liner in Teal Tease
- ELF Winged & Bold Lash Kit
- ELF Blush & Bronzing Duo in St. Lucia
- ELF Beautifully Bare Liquid Highlight
- ELF Tinted Lip Oil in Coral Kiss & Berry Kiss
- ELF Illuminating Moisturizer
- ELF Nourishing Oil to Foam Cleanser
- ELF Hydrating Water Essence
- ELF Fragrance-Free Cleansing Cloths
- ELF Hydrating Water Sheet Mask
- ELF Hydro Gel Under Eye Masks
Have you used any of these ELF products before? What did you think of them?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!