A lot of readers ask about the vegan products they can get at the drugstore. In this video, I share some makeup, skincare, and haircare that is cruelty free and vegan that I picked up at my local CVS. Each store may have a different selection, but it is still great to see these items showing up on their shelves!
Continue reading to watch the CVS Cruelty Free & Vegan Beauty Haul Video!
The products mentioned in this video are:
- Wet’n’Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana (As of May 2019, Wet n Wild is sadly no longer cruelty-free. You can read more about it in this post – Is Wet n Wild Cruelty-Free?)
- Wet’n’Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
- Wet’n’Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Bare It All
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Crush
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Lady
- Ardell Natural Lashes in 109 Black
- Milani Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Milani Brown Tint Pen in Dark Brown
- Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner in Black
- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner in Black
- Alba Botanica Good & Clean Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser (Update on January, 2016 – This cleanser has been reformulated and is no longer vegan)
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo in Drink It Up Coconut Milk
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner in Drink It Up Coconut Milk
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.