Cruelty-Free & Vegan Mail Haul
I’m back with another cruelty-free beauty haul! Before moving, I wanted to film a big cruelty-free and vegan mail haul video to share everything I’ve received lately. As a content creator, I purchase and get sent a lot of cruelty-free and vegan beauty products. While I know which ones I am the most excited to share with you, I love sharing these with you because it lets me get your feedback on what products you most want to see in action.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free & Vegan Mail Haul video are:
- Madam Glam Builder Gel in Light Beige
- PUR Cosmetics Bronze Your Selfie
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Face Mask
- Leaf & Clay Succulents
- MistoBox Coffee (use codeB3Q2 for $10 off)
- Hello Products Toothpaste
- Pacifica Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Water
- Pacifica Hot Vegan Mask
- Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Water Cream
- Pacifica Mineral Color Lip Balm in Nude
- Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Kaia Naturals Takesumi Detox Deodorant (Use code LOGICALHARMONY for 15% off)
- Pacifica Magical Multi Pencil
- Pacifica Rainbow Crystals Liquid Mineral Strobe in Nebula
- Pacifica Ice Baby Mineral Highlight
- Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Mascara
- Pacifica Lip Gloss in Opal
- Pacifica Crystal Matrix Shadow Palette
- Me Undies
- Pixi Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel
- Pixi Beauty Gel Tint & Silk Glosses
- Styli Style Liquid Metals Eyeshadow (use code TASHINA for 15% off)
- ColourPop Pressed Shadows (check their FAQ page to see what’s NOT vegan)
- ELF Blending Sponge
- ELF Beautifully Bare Glow Stick in Champagne Glow
- ELF Liquid Lip Primer in Clear
- ELF Waterproof Liquid Liner
- ELF Lip Lacquer
- Cover FX Blurring Primer
- Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight
Have you tried any of the vegan products featured in this cruelty-free beauty haul before?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
I am trying to find CF and vegan brand for making professional mani and pedi, i am a beautitan. I wanted to choose Madam Glam, but i wonder, how do you think they are CF when they have their distribution in Hong Kong. Maybe in this city is different law that in whole China.
I would be gratefull for your help,
all the best,
u are the greatest!
I’ve been using Hello toothpaste for about 6 months. I love them ? My favorite flavors are the Kid’s Fluoride toothpaste in “blue raspberry” and the Kid’s Fluoride Free in “natural watermelon.” The blue raspberry smells amazing and tastes oh! so good. The watermelon doesn’t have that sickening artificial taste that most watermelon flavored products have. I like it almost as much as the blue raspberry. The one flavor I did not care for was the Kid’s Fluoride toothpaste in “Bubblegum.” It was too sweet for me and brought back memories of Fluoride treatments when I was little. Ick!
I don’t care for mint toothpastes, so I’m grateful to find any flavored ones that are cruelty-free and taste yummy.