It’s time for my monthly favorites again! Check out my cruelty-free September favorites to see what products I have been using and loving the most during the month of September. This video includes a mix of makeup, fragrance, skincare, and some household products as well. If you’ve been looking for some new cruelty-free cleaning products there are a couple mentioned in this video as well.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free September Favorites video are:
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation
- ELF Selfie Ready Foundation Brush
- 100% Pure Makeup Blender
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer
- ColourPop Brow Gel
- Crispy Brows Brow Pencil
- Melt Gun Metal Stack
- Hourglass Lip Gloss in Child
- Modern Minerals Lip Gloss in Touch of Blush
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Matte Lipstick in Kim KW (Charlotte Tilbury Vegan Product List)
- Pinrose Parfum À-Go-Go
- Pinrose Perfume in Merry Maker
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Mask
- Crispy Brows Magic Oil
- SkinOwl Neck+
- Hum Daily Cleanse & Killer Nails ($10 OFF with code 102D36)
- Root Pretty Everything Soap & Pretty Surface Cleaner (10% off your first order with code TASHINA)
Have you used any of these favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.