It’s time for my monthly favorites again! I think that cruelty-free favorites videos are a fun way to learn more about the cruelty-free beauty products that I have been reaching for the most. Because I try a lot of new cruelty-free products each month, sometimes this is a tough video to film. How can I narrow things down? But each month I do find that there are cruelty-free products I am reaching for time and time again. This includes some hair care, skin care, makeup, and other beauty products.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free Favorites from May video are:
- Delectable Everything Powder
- COOLA Dawn Patrol Primer
- COOLA Rosiliance BB+ Cream in Golden
- ELF Best Friends Duo in Peach Squad
- Pacifica Pink Nudes Shadow Palette
- ELF Bronzer & Blush Duo in St. Lucia
- Root Lipstick in Belle (10% off your first order with code TASHINA)
- Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip
- Madam Glam Builder Gel in Light Beige (30% off your first order with code RHIAN30, Nail Career Education on YouTube)
- NCLA Polish in Bath to Bed at 7 PM on a Friday
- Kester Black Polish in The Future is Female
- Kester Black Polish in Impeachment
- Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
- Kiss My Face 4-in-1 Shave Cream
- Now Essential Oil in Good Morning Sunshine
- Four Sigma Mushroom Coffee Mix
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Have you used any of these cruelty-free favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases from some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, Sephora, and more!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
Last Updated on June 15, 2017