With so many cruelty-free cleaning and household brands out there changing their stance on animal testing, I wanted to share this recent cruelty-free cleaning products haul with you! Some of my favorite places to get cruelty-free cleaning products are Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Home Goods, Root, Grove and iHerb. This haul includes a ton of different products and different brands that can be used all over the home.
The cruelty-free cleaning products featured in this video are below.
- Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soap
- Sal’s Suds by Dr. Bronner’s
- Root Pretty Everything Soap (Get 10% off your first order with code TASHINA)
- Root Pretty Surface Spray
- Dr. Bronner’s Pump Soap
- Yes to Hand Soap
- Astonish Grease Lifter
- Astonish Tea & Coffee Stain Remover
- Astonish Oven & Cookware Cleaner
- Astonish Toliet Bowl Cleaner Tabs
- Astonish Mold & Mildew Cleaner
- Astonish Stain Remover Bar
- BioKleen Laundry Liquid
- BioKleen Bac-Out Fresh Fabric Refresher
- Now Essential Oil in Lemon Eucalyptus
- Now Essential Oil in Tea Tree
- Aura Cacia Essential Oil in Lemon
- Aura Cacia Essential Oil in Lavender
- Glass Spray Bottle
- Aura Cacia Car Essential Oil Diffuser
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.