Cover FX is one of my favorite cruelty-free brands and they have tons of vegan options. I use Cover FX almost every single day and they have appeared in a lot of videos here on Logical Harmony. They recently sent me a surprise package and I unboxed it on camera so you could share in the excitement too. I’m so excited to share these products with you and to start using them in other videos!
Included in the Cover FX Unboxing video are:
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder in Light
- Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops in C+ Lemongrass
- Cover FX Click Sticks
- Cover FX Cover Click Cream Foundation in G40
- Cover FX Enhance Click in Golden Peach
- Cover FX Perfect Pencil in G Light
- Cover FX Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen SPF 30
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation in G40
- Cover FX Enhance Click in Rose Gold
- Cover FX Cream Contour Kit in G Light-Medium
- Cover FX Cream Contour Kit in G Medium-Deep
Thank you for the surprise package, Cover FX!! What products do you most want to see used in other videos? Which Cover FX products are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.