Take a peek at the ColourPop In Bloom collection! The In Bloom collection was created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg. This collection contains three Lippie Stix and three Cheek Colors. All six colors included are perfect bright and bold shades for spring and summer.
Continue reading to watch the ColourPop In Bloom Collection First Impressions & Swatches Video!
The ColourPop In Bloom collection contains six different products:
- Super Shock Cheek Color in Tongue Tied (Bright warm coral/Matte finish)
- Super Shock Cheek Color in Double Dip (Soft peach with subtle highlights/Satin Pearl Finish)
- Super Shock Cheek Color in Hysterical (Cool-toned plum pink/Matte Finish)
- Lippie Stix in Sweet-Thing (Cool-toned medium true pink/Cream Finish)
- Lippie Stix in Freshman ( Deep hot pink/Cream Finish)
- Lippie Stix in Frenemie (Electric warm-toned coral/ Cream Finish)
Did you order the In Bloom Collection? Which shades in it are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains animal ingredients as ingredients. I have discussed this with ColourPop and they have confirmed that the only ColourPop products that contain carmine are a couple of Super Shock Shadows and Super Shock Cheek shades, as well as one Ultra Matte Lipstick. The following Super Shock Shadows are not vegan – Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Lovey Dovey, Hunger, and Bubbly. The following Super Shock Cheek shades are not vegan – Thumper, Birthday Suit, Fox, HighlyWaisted, Hippo, Most Necessary, Sticky Sweet, Tasty, Teasecake, and Wisp. The following Ultra Matte Lipsticks are not vegan – Tulle. All other products are vegan! They also keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page.