Charlotte Tilbury is known for their high-end, luxurious, and high-quality products. But, Charlotte Tilbury is not very well known in the cruelty-free beauty community. A lot of people are surprised when they found out that not only is Charlotte Tilbury cruelty-free but that there are a lot of Charlotte Tilbury vegan products as well. Many readers of Logical Harmony have requested a list of Charlotte Tilbury vegan products. I talked to Charlotte Tilbury Beauty about the ingredients they use and worked with them to create this list of the Charlotte Tilbury vegan products.
This is the most recent update of a post I originally published on September 15, 2015.
Is Charlotte Tilbury cruelty-free? Yes!
Charlotte Tilbury is cruelty-free.
Are there any Charlotte Tilbury vegan products? Yes!
Below is a full list of vegan products available from Charlotte Tilbury. This list is accurate as of the current publish date listed on this page and will be updated from time to time.
The current Charlotte Tilbury vegan products are:
- Air Brush Flawless Finish Powder – all shades
- Bar of Gold
- Beach Stick – Formentera, Ibiza
- Brightening Youth Glow Primer
- Brow Lift – all shades
- Cheek to Chic – First Love, Love is the Drug
- Colour Chameleon – Amber Haze, Black Diamonds, Bronzed Garnet, Dark Pearl, Golden Quartz, Mesmerising Mink, Smoky Emerald
- Eyes To Mesmerise – Bette, Cleopatra, Jean, Marie Antoinette, Mona Lisa, Rose Gold, Star Gold, Veruschka
- FilmStar Bronze & Glow – all shades
- Full Fat Lashes – Glossy Black
- Goddess Skin Clay Mask
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand Highlighter
- Hollywood Complexion Contour Brush
- Hollywood Contour Wand – Light to Medium, Medium to Dark
- Hollywood Flawless Filter – all shades
- Hot Lips Lipstick – Bosworth’s Beauty, Carina’s Love, Electric Poppy, Hot Emily, Hel’s Bells, Kidman’s Kiss, Kim KW, Liv It Up, Miranda May, Nude Kate, Sexy Sienna, Super Cindy, Tell Laura
- Instant Eye Palette
- Instant Look in a Palette – Smokey Eye Beauty
- Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (This mask does not contain carmine, and is vegan, but is made on shared equipment with other products that contain carmine. Charlotte Tilbury has confirmed that it is vegan and that they listed carmine on the ingredient list because it is an allergen and trace amounts may be on the mask. They were worried about people with an allergy to carmine using skincare made on shared equipment and having a bad reaction.)
- KISSING Lipstick – American Sweetheart, Coachella Coral, Nude Kate, The Dutchess
- Legendary Brows – all shades
- Legendary Lashes Volume 2 – Black Vinyl
- Life Changing Lashes Lash Curler
- Light Wonder Foundation – all shades
- Lip Cheat – Berry Naughty, Crazy in Love, Foxy Brown, Hollywood Honey, Iconic Nude, Kiss ‘n’ Tell, Pillowtalk, Pink Venus, Savage Rose
- Lip Lustre – Candy Darling, Hall of Fame, Ibiza Nights, Portobello Girl, Red Vixen, Seduction, Unleash Me
- Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – Dolce Vita, Golden Goddess, The Rebel
- Magic Foundation – all shades
- Matte Revolution Lipstick – Amazing Grace, Birkin Brown, Bond Girl, English Beauty, Legendary Queen, Lost Cherry, Glastonberry, Red Carpet Red, Sexy Sienna, Shanghai Nights,
- Mini Miracle Eye Wand – all shades
- Nocturnal Cat Eyes to Hypnotise – Silver Leopard, The Huntress
- Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask – Light to Medium
- Pencil Sharpener
- Rock ‘N’ Kohl – Barbarella Brown, Bedroom Black, Eye Cheat, Veruschka Mink
- Scent Of A Dream
- Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover
- The Classic – Audrey, Sophia
- The Feline Flick – Panther
- The Retoucher Concealer – all shades
- Wonderglow Primer
For some products where not all shades are vegan, such as the lipsticks, a shared ingredient list is used. Carmine or other ingredients may appear listed after “+/-” or “may contain”. This means that some shades contain those ingredients, but not all shades in the line do. The shades listed above are all vegan and free of any animal ingredients.
Charlotte Tilbury is a wonderful cruelty-free brand and I love that they have so many vegan options available! My personal favorite Charlotte Tilbury vegan products are the Film Star Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium and the Hot Lips Matte Lipstick in Kim KW.
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!