Charlotte Tilbury is known for their high-end, luxurious, and high-quality products. But, Charlotte Tilbury is not very well known in the cruelty-free beauty community. A lot of people are surprised when they found out that not only is Charlotte Tilbury cruelty-free, but that there are a lot of Charlotte Tilbury vegan products as well.
Many readers of Logical Harmony have requested a list of Charlotte Tilbury vegan products. I talked to Charlotte Tilbury Beauty about the ingredients they use and worked with them to create this list of the Charlotte Tilbury vegan products.
This is the most recent update of a post I originally published on September 15, 2015.
The Charlotte Tilbury vegan products are:
- Air Brush Flawless Finish Powder – all shades
- Bar of Gold
- Brow Lift – all shades
- Colour Chameleon – Amber Haze, Bewitching Black, Black Diamonds, Bronzed Garnet, Dark Pearl, Enchanting Indigo, Gold Digger, Golden Quartz, Mesmerising Mink, Smoky Emerald
- Dreamy Glow Highlighter Norman Parkinson
- Eyes To Mesmerise – all shades (Notation from Charlotte Tilbury: “Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.”)
- FilmStar Bronze & Glow – all shades
- Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black
- Goddess Skin Clay Mask
- Hot Lips Lipstick – Bosworth’s Beauty, Carina’s Love, Electric Poppy, Hel’s Bells, Hot Emily, Kidman’s Kiss, Kim KW, Liv It Up, Miranda May, Nude Kate, Sexy Sienna, Super Cindy, Tell Laura
- KISSING Lipstick – Coachella Coral, Kiss Chase, Love Bite, Night Crimson, Nude Kate, So Marilyn, Stoned Rose, Velvet Underground
- Light Wonder Foundation – all shades
- Lip Cheat – Bad Romance, Berry Naughty, Crazy in Love, Foxy Brown, Hollywood Honey, Iconic Nude, Kiss ‘n’ Tell, Pillowtalk, Pink Venus, Savage Rose
- Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – The Golden Goddess, The Sophisticate, The Rebel
- Magic Foundation – all shades
- Matte Revolution Lipstick -1975 Red, Amazing Grace, Between the Sheets, Birkin Brown, Bond Girl, Lost Cherry, Miss Kensington, Red Carpet Red, Sexy Sienna
- Mini Miracle Eye Wand – all shades
- Nocturnal Cat Eyes Eyeshadow – all shades
- Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover
- The Classic Eyeliner Powder Pencil – Audrey, Sophia
- The Feline Flick in Panther
- The Retoucher Concealer – all shades
- Wonderglow Primer
Charlotte Tilbury is a wonderful cruelty-free brand and I love that they have so many vegan options available! My personal favorite Charlotte Tilbury vegan products are the Film Star Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium and the Hot Lips Matte Lipstick in Kim KW.
Recently, some Logical Harmony readers have emailed me saying they are receiving mixed responses about these products from Charlotte Tilbury customer service. I talked to Charlotte Tilbury and have an important clarification.
As a brand, they want to be very careful about what the term “vegan” means. If products are made on shared equipment with animal ingredients, may have been made on shared equipment, contain synthetic beeswax (of which theirs does not contain animal ingredients, but they do use the word “beeswax”), or use ingredients that were tested on animals by a supplier at some point in the past before a fixed cut-off date (as all ingredients have) they are hesitant to call them “vegan”. This does not mean that these products contain animal ingredients of any kind, and the response received may vary depending on the customer service representative that you speak to.
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!