I have been hearing about Barry M for a long time. I knew that they were cruelty-free, had lots of vegan options, were popular in the UK and Europe, and not sold in the US. Because we have a lot of readers and subscribers in Europe, I wanted to place an order of vegan products from Barry M. In this video, I share what I picked up and share swatches as well as my initial thoughts on many of the products.
Included in my Barry M Haul video are the following products:
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer
- Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation in Beige
- Barry M Flawless Concealer in Nude
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Creams
- Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit in Light – Medium
- Barry M Matte Me Up Lip Crayon in Pack a Punch
- Barry M It’s A Brow Thing in Light
- Barry M Smokin’ Hot Shadow & Blush Palette
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Peachy Keen
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Nuditude
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Bare It All
- Barry M Lip Boss in Office Romance
- Barry M Lip Boss in It’s a No Brainer
- Barry M Blink Precision Eyeliner in Black
- Barry M Eye Define Liquid Eyeliner in Super Gloss Black
- Barry M Loud Mouth in Chatterbox
- Barry M Loud Mouth in Screamer
What are your favorite products from Barry M?
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.