Barry M Haul
I have been hearing about Barry M for a long time. I knew that they were cruelty-free, had lots of vegan options, were popular in the UK and Europe, and not sold in the US. Because we have a lot of readers and subscribers in Europe, I wanted to place an order of vegan products from Barry M. In this video, I share what I picked up and share swatches as well as my initial thoughts on many of the products.
Included in my Barry M Haul video are the following products:
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer
- Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation in Beige
- Barry M Flawless Concealer in Nude
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Creams
- Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit in Light – Medium
- Barry M Matte Me Up Lip Crayon in Pack a Punch
- Barry M It’s A Brow Thing in Light
- Barry M Smokin’ Hot Shadow & Blush Palette
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Peachy Keen
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Nuditude
- Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint in Bare It All
- Barry M Lip Boss in Office Romance
- Barry M Lip Boss in It’s a No Brainer
- Barry M Blink Precision Eyeliner in Black
- Barry M Eye Define Liquid Eyeliner in Super Gloss Black
- Barry M Loud Mouth in Chatterbox
- Barry M Loud Mouth in Screamer
What are your favorite products from Barry M?
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.
Love Barry M! They’re nail varnish colour range is ??
I’ve been boycotting Barry M. I ordered a bunch of nail polishes from them several years ago, which they sent to me with no problems. I placed a second order about a year later, polishes and makeup, and they refused the order, citing a bogus restriction on shipping polishes, and wouldn’t respond to me when I questioned the cancelation. I will continue to boycott.
I’d love to try Barry M, it seems an amazing brand. But I’d have to order online and I hate doing that because I can’t see the real colour of things…