In this video, I share my April favorites with you. These are some of my recent favorites that I have been using a lot in the past month. Some have previously been mentioned on Logical Harmony and others have not. Be sure to watch the video to see what my picks are for this month!
Continue reading to watch the April Favorites 2015 Video!
Included in my April Favorites 2015 are:
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless loose powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Nudie Red
- Gerard Cosmetics Lipgloss in Spring Fling
- ColourPop x KathleenLights Where The Light Is Shadow Quad
- Well Scent Sparkle Dental Whitener
- Well Scent Dental Health Line Review
- Nonie of Beverly Hills Skin Cleanser
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Another great video! Thank you so much – am definitely going to check out the Well Scent dental care products. 🙂