Take a peek at the cruelty free and vegan beauty products I used up in the April empties video! These videos are fun because you get to see what I actually use up and hear my final thoughts on the products. Some are great and I would repurchase. Others? I won’t be buying again and don’t suggest others try out. Included in the April empties video are cosmetics, skin care, hair care, and supplements.
Continue reading to watch the April Empties Video!
Included in the April Empties Video are:
- Acure Organics Shampooe in Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Wash
- Alba Botanica Good & Clean Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser
- Beautisol Medium Tan Self-Tanning Mousse
- Acure Organics Tropical Citrus Argan Oil Castile Soap
- E.L.F. Eyebrown Treat & Tame in Clear/Medium
- Beauty Blender Original
- Perfect Fit for Her Multivitamin
- Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.