If you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel, then chances are that you already know the news – but this weekend I’ll be doing a Meet & Greet event at the 100% Pure location in Berkeley, CA! Once my blog post went live on their site, a lot of you were messaging asking what else was up my sleeve. I’m so so so SO excited about this and really hope that I can meet any of you who happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area! 100% Pure is a cruelty-free brand that offers makeup, nail polish, skin care, and hair care. It’s all natural and a lot of 100% Pure products are also vegan.
Going to the store is also a treat because you can try so many of the products, get product suggestions from their friendly and knowledgeable staff and, at this event, say hi to me! I love the Berkeley store location. It’s in such a cute neighborhood (with an awesome tea shop across the street) and it’s fun to be able to swatch lipstick shades, color match foundations, and get a mini facial there.
Want to join me this Saturday at the 100% Pure location in Berkeley, CA? All the details are below!
- What: Cruelty-free beauty shopping, free mini-facials (book yours now by calling the store), trying out new products, and more!
- Where: 100% Pure, 2983 College Ave. Berkeley, CA
- When: 1pm – 3pm. You don’t need to RSVP, but I’d love to know if I’m going to see you!
Start putting together your shopping list and list of things you want to try! There is also going to be a great gift with purchases of $100 or more! With those purchases, you can get the yet-to-be-released Bamboo Blur Tinted Moisturizer! This is currently exclusive to the Meet & Greet. I’ve been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks now and just released a video to give you an idea of how it applies and looks on the skin.
- 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Moisturizer
- 100% Pure Rose Hydrosol
- 100% Pure Bamboo Blur Tinted Moisturizer in White Peach
- 100% Pure Flat Top Kabuki Brush
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer in White Peach
- 100% Pure Makeup Sponge
- 100% Pure Bamboo Blur Powder
- 100% Pure Powder Brush
- 100% Pure Flawless Skin Foundation Powder in Golden Peach
- 100% Pure Pretty Naked Palette
- 100% Pure Long Last Brows in Soft Brown
- 100% Pure Dual Ended Brow Brush
- 100% Pure Crease E40 Brush
- 100% Pure Flat Shader E30 Brush
- 100% Pure Gemmed Luminzer in Rose Gold
- 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in Black Tea
- 100% Pure Gemmed Lip Gloss in Rose Quartz
Shopping online? Use code LOGICAL10 and get 10% off your purchase!
If you’re located in Southern California, on March 18th there are also two other events planned at other 100% Pure stores. If you’re in the area, you can meet Agnes of ArtsyAgnes. If you’re in San Diego, you can meet Amanda from The Organic Bunny. Amanda is super sweet, incredibly knowledgeable about natural beauty, and definitely someone to take makeup and skin care advice from. I’m also a huge fan of her online shop.
If you can make it on Saturday, please let me know by RSVPing on 100% Pure’s Facebook Event for the Meet & Greet! I’d love to see as many of you as possible!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!