When it comes to perfume, many people are surprised to find out that most mainstream perfume brands are not cruelty-free. Is finding cruelty-free perfume tough? Not at all! There are so many amazing cruelty-free perfume brands. Many people assume that it is hard to find cruelty free and vegan perfume, but it is actually a lot easier than you may think. In the past, picking out a cruelty-free perfume or a vegan perfume often meant that you were headed to your local health food store. But did you know that even stores like Sephora carry cruelty-free perfume brands?
You can find these cruelty-free perfumes in classic spray bottles, solid perfume, and even perfume wipes. This makes it really easy to have cruelty-free perfume at home and some that you can travel with.
I was eager for the Vegan Cuts August 2015 beauty box to arrive! They had released a few sneak peeks of items, so I knew that there were several new to be items in this months box. It’s always exciting when that happens and I get to try something new! I unboxed the Vegan Cuts August 2015 beauty box in a video so that I could share my initial thoughts and first impressions of all of the items inside.
The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! Prices start at $19.95 per month. Vegan Cuts also ships the beauty boxes to Canada and Internationally at an additional shipping cost. It’s a great way to try new cruelty free brands and new vegan products! You can also pick up their Snack Box if that is more of your thing.
Continue reading to watch the Vegan Cuts August 2015 Beauty Box Video!
The Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box was such a lovely treat! Their goal with this months box was to share mood enhancing and confidence-boosting beauty products. The February Petit Vour box had a variety of items – skin care, perfume, and makeup were all included. You can see my initial thoughts and impressions in the Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box Video.
For those who are not yet familiar with Petit Vour, they offer a monthly beauty box. Everything inside the Petit Vour beauty box is cruelty free, vegan, and natural. I give a quick review of all the items included in the box in this post. Look for more detailed reviews of some of the individual products soon!
Continue reading to find out more about the goodies in the Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box!
The Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box recently arrived at my door! I waited to open the box until I could share the opening on camera with you. This video is my initial thoughts on the Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box and first impressions of the products.
For those who are not yet familiar with Petit Vour, they offer a monthly beauty box. Everything inside the Petit Vour beauty box is cruelty free, vegan, and natural. I give a quick review of all the items included in the box in this post. Look for the full review of the Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box soon!
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Petit Vour February 2015 Beauty Box Video!
[maxbutton id=”1″][maxbutton id=”2″]
One of my favorite beauty box subscriptions is Petit Vour. After curating the July box, I couldn’t wait to see what was in the Petit Vour August Beauty Box! This monthly subscription box brings you items that are not only cruelty free and vegan, but are also natural and from high-end brands. Most of the brands included in the Petit Vour boxes cannot be found in other monthly subscription boxes.
The theme of this months box was Beauty School: Become Your Own Beauty Expert. It contained five products that will help anyone get their own beauty stash started. If you’re someone like me who has more products than you can handle, this box offered some great items that everyone uses and was a great way to round out a bigger beauty stash.
Included in the August Beauty Box that I received from Petit Vour was:
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Mineral Eye Defining Pencil in Black – This full size product is one that I have heard a lot about, but have never tried before. This item was perfect for me because I wear black eyeliner nearly every day. If you’re not into black, it comes in four other shades. It goes on smooth and, while not as pigmented as I prefer, it does wear very well. I did not find that it faded or transferred during wear. This product retails for $18.50 and is sold in the Petit Vour online store.
- Earthbody Brighten Cleanser & Mask – This deluxe sample can be used as either a daily face wash or a weekly face mask. The packaging included directions for both uses. I love that it’s a powder that you mix with water to turn into either version. It makes it easy to travel with and easy to store. This mask comes in three different types, this one being meant to brighten dull skin. My skin felt really nice after using this mask. I’m excited that the sample contains many uses. The packaging is lightweight and can be reused or recycled after use. The full size version of this product retails for $24.00 and is sold in the Petit Vour online store.
- Harvey Prince Journey Perfume – This deluxe sample is one of the most popular Harvey Prince perfumes. Journey is a mix of clove, sandalwood, rose, bergamot, tuberrose, orange flower, cedarwood, and freesia. It’s very light, but also floral and earthy. None of the notes are overpowering and it has a very balanced scent. I liked this perfume and feel that it’s a good perfume to add to any collection. The full size version of this product retails for $26.00 and is sold in the Petit Vour online store.
- Mi-Me Tangerine Hydrating Lip Butter – This was the second full size product in the August beauty box. I love the fresh citrus scent. Made from a blend of coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, avocado butter, and vitamin E this lip butter is incredibly hydrating. I also like the slender tube that it comes in. This full size product retails for $5.00 and is sold in a two pack in the Petit Vour online store.
- Rosemira Organics Sweet Coconut Body Butter – This deluxe sample contains a deceiving amount of product. At first glance, the sample seems so small that I assumed it was only single use. However, the body butter is so moisturizing that I got many uses from this sample. It absorbs quickly and left my skin feeling very soft. The packaging for this product can be reused or recycled after use, which is also a plus. The full size version of this product retails for $36.00 and is available in the Petit Vour online store.
Overall, I really liked this box. It had a variety of items and I was impressed with all of them. This box contained two full size items and three deluxe size items. This is a great value for both the price of the subscription and for the quality of the items included. All of them were very nice and came in great packaging.
The Petit Vour subscription starts at $15.00 a month. The Petit Vour box is also available internationally. This makes it a great option for anyone looking to try out new cruelty free and vegan brands.
You can stay up to date with Petit Vour on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.