Lately, we have been on a spring roll kick. These spring rolls are fresh, easy to make, and delicious! Including the prep time, I would say that these spring rolls with peanut sauce take about 30 minutes to make. This makes them perfect for a quick and healthy meal. They are a fun alternative to salads and I love that I can mix and match for different flavors.
Suggested below are ingredients that we use a lot when making these spring rolls, but you can use any combination of fresh vegetables that you like.
Continue reading to learn how to make Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce.
As the weather is getting warmer, I have had crazy cravings for watermelon. One of my friends told me about a de-bloating juice she had with her family that was from Dr. Oz. I gave the original recipe a try and, as always, modified it a bit to fit my own tastes. It’s so refreshing!
What you will need to make a Watermelon & Lemon Smoothie:
- The juice of 2 lemons, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- One 1-inch piece of ginger
How to make a Watermelon & Lemon Smoothie:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. I use my Vitamix for this and it blends perfectly on the low speed setting. If you are using a regular blender, you may need to add an additional 1/4 cup of water.
If you try this recipe, please let me know. I love getting comments on the recipe posts and please tag Logical Harmony on Instagram or Twitter if you share a picture.
This recipe is based off of Lea Michele’s Debloating Juice from Dr. Oz.