The Vegan Cuts November Beauty Box recently arrived at my door. I had watched their preview video and was really interested about a couple of the items that I knew would be inside. I love when brands give you a little sneak peak into the boxes before they start shipping. I couldn’t wait for Vegan Cuts to ship my box to me so that I could find out what else was included!
The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers several cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! Prices start at $19.95 per month. It’s a great way to try new brands and new products without the commitment of buying the full-size version.
Included in the Vegan Cuts November Beauty Box that I received was:
- Mullein & Sparrow Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm – This adorable tin was a full size of the lip and cheek tint. It smells like patchouli oil. I may be in the minority, but I actually like the scent! The color looks like a very deep and dark burgundy when it is in the container, but it goes on sheer and buildable. The formula is super creamy and smooth. I loved how moisturizing it was on my lips! When using as a cheek tint, don’t set it with powder for the best results. On both my lips and cheeks it gave a very natural and pretty hint of color and glow. I really liked this product! The brand has a version of the tinted lip and cheek balm with beeswax and one without available for sale. So if ordering, be sure to order the vegan option!
- Demes Butter Me Up Moisture Stick in Cherry Cerise – This full size tube contains a heavy balm that works double duty to moisturize dry spots all over. I love the jumbo size! It smells like cherry candy, which is a yummy scent. I’m honestly not usually a fan of cherry scents but I do like this one.The packaging is a push up tube, so push up the product gently. The moisturizer itself works really well. I used this a lot on my hands and they felt really smooth and soft. Two other scents, Mint and Tangerine Vanilla are available. All three Butter Me Up scents sound delicious!
- Shorganics Rosemary Mint Bar Soap – This deluxe sample is perfect for the current cold weather. The rosemary and mint soap is so refreshing and invigorating. I really like it! I also appreciated that even though this was just a sample product, the brand went above and beyond to fully label the ingredients on the packaging.
- The All Natural Face Diva Stick in Black Kohl – I have heard rave reviews about The Diva Stick in Milk (a white shade that I have heard is a great shadow base), so I was really excited to try this product. I have mixed opinions about this product. Mostly because I think that how it wears really depends on how you use it. As an eyeliner alternative, this did not work well for me. It went on very creamy and smooth, but smudged all over the place. However, over a primer this really worked well as a base for eyeshadow. It made the colors darker and more intense. Also, because it is such a creamy formula, you can smudge it out really well for a good smokey eye. After trying this, I am actually more interested in other Diva Sticks.
- La Mav Wrinkle-Smoothing Nightly Repair Nectar – This travel size serum is good for about two weeks of uses. I love serums and had never tried this one before, so I couldn’t wait to see how it worked with my skin. It’s a very concentrated formula. Only 1-2 drops of the Nightly Repair Nectar are needed to cover your face, neck, and chest. This serum contains a variety of oils, most of which are organic. I felt that it did a good job of moisturizing my skin and keeping it smooth.
- EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo – I have tried and used this product before (it was included in the June Beauty Box from Petit Vour!) and loved it, so I was really happy to get another sample. This shampoo does a great job of cleansing my hair without stripping it of any oils. The UltraShine Shampoo is moisturizing without weighing my hair down either. This is really important to me because I have baby fine hair.
This beauty box included several full sized items and several deluxe samples. I can honestly say that this was one of my favorite Vegan Cuts Beauty Boxes of all time. I really liked all of the items that were included it and plan to incorporate several into my regular beauty routine.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links.
Photos by Justin M.G. Mendez