The March Beauty Box from Vegan Cuts was one of my favorite beauty boxes from them in some time. The Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-7 cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! It’s a great way to try new brands and new products without the commitment of buying the full-size version.
Included in the March Beauty Box that I received was:
- Acure Organics Moroccan Oil & Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – The formula of these is super hydrating for all hair types. It has a sweet, but not overpowering, smell and works wonderfully. Your hair will be left feeling soft and clean, not weighed down.
- LVX Nail Polish in Orchid – With Radiant Orchid being the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014, this LVX polish could not be more in trend. It’s such a great color that’s universally flattering for all skin tones. Look for a review with swatches later this week!
- Pangea Organics Tangerine & Thyme Facial Toner – This toner smells delicious! It has a great citrus and herbal scent that’s really soothing. It’s formulated for oily and acne prone skin, so I deluded it with some water before using on my combination skin. Expect a full review soon.
- Antipodes Rejoice Light Day Cream – This light cream is good for normal and oily skin. It’s very lightweight and not at all greasy, but effective in moisturizing. It contains avocado oil, manuka flower, and sweet almond oil. It also claims to help with collagen production in skin cells.
- Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser – Formulated for sensitive skin, this cleanser claims to remove impurities and makeup without drying out your skin. It contains avocado oil, a natural anti-inflammatory from pinot noir grapes, and marigold flower.
- Pure Natural Diva Botanicals Sugar Scrub – Spring is the perfect time of year to add a sugar scrub to your skin care routine. This scrub smells wonderful and has a blend of ambrette, sandalwood, and vanilla. It really worked to remove dead skin cells while leaving my skin smooth and soft. Look for a full review later!
This was a great beauty box from Vegan Cuts! It contained a wide variety of samples and I loved the items that were included. Look for more in depth reviews of several products over the next couple of weeks.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!