A lot of people ask me about cruelty-free dental products. Asking about cruelty-free toothpaste, cruelty-free mouthwash, and cruelty-free teeth whitening options are pretty frequent requests. When first going cruelty-free, a lot of people don’t even realize that their toothpaste may be tested on animals. And once they do, it can be extremely overwhelming as most drugstores don’t carry many cruelty-free options. For those who want to know, I put together some of my favorite cruelty-free and vegan options in this video.
Products mentioned in My Favorite Cruelty-Free Dental Products video are:
- Preserve Toothbrushes (get $10 off your first order from Grove)
- Auromere Toothpaste
- Kiss My Face Sensitive Toothpaste
- Well Scent Dental Powder
- Well Scent Dental Whitening Powder
- Well Scent Watch Your Mouth
- SnapWhite Whitening Kit (use code VIPTASHINA for $10 off a bundle)
- The Heritage Store Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash
- Jason Healthy Mouth Mouthwash (get $10 off your first order from Grove)
- PS – Grove also sells a vegan dental floss!
Ordering through Grove is super helpful for things like toothbrushes because you are set up to receive things on a regular schedule. I highly recommend them as a set and forget shopping option. I’ve used SnapWhite before, and you can read all about my experience here.
What are your favorite cruelty-free and vegan dental products?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!