A couple of times a year, Sephora has a huge sale that lets VIB and VIB Rouge members save some serious cash on their favorite beauty items. Whenever these sales happen I get a lot of readers asking me what my must-have cruelty-free beauty products sold at Sephora are. While I have already shared a list of the cruelty-free brands at Sephora (all of which have vegan options), a lot of my favorite brands happen to be sold at Sephora.
This is the perfect time to stock up on items you know you love, and a chance to try items you may have been on the fence about. To make this easier for you, I am going to split this into a couple of lists – cruelty-free beauty products that I think everyone should get, cruelty-free beauty products on my wishlist during this sale, and cruelty-free beauty products that are nice-to-have splurges.
Some of my must-have cruelty-free beauty products from the Sephora sale are:
Shopping online? Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your cruelty-free purchases from Sephora. You can use the Ebates website or the browser extension to get cash back while shopping for cruelty-free makeup at Sephora.
Cruelty-free products that I think everyone should pick up during this sale are:
These are some of my must-have cruelty-free beauty products that I find myself reaching for often and think every beauty lover should try.
- beautyblender Pro – The VIB sales are a great time to stock up on products you know you’ll need during the year, like near beautyblenders. These are my favorite because they never stain.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration* – This First Aid Beauty moisturizer has a huge following and for good reason. It’s super soothing and nourishing, especially for really dry and irritated skin. You can find a full list of the First Aid Beauty vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Reishi – Or anything from Four Sigmatic really. They make mushroom infused coffee, hot chocolate, and matcha that can really help you get the most out of your morning, afternoon, or evening.
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray – If you want beachy hair with lots of texture, this is perfect for you. I use it a lot to get that second-day hair look, volume, and tons of texture.
- Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydrating Foundation* – If you like full coverage foundation or do any work on camera, you need this in your life. It’s amazing. I have a full video talking about it and showing a demo. Find a full list of Smashbox vegan products here on Logical Harmony. You can find a full list of the Smashbox vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm* – This balm is super nourishing and amazing as an overnight treatment. I love combining it with an overnight mask for an extra treat. You can find a full list of the Tarte vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- TATCHA Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm – This is one of my favorite lip balms. I love it as an overnight treatment. It works so well to soften and hydrate.
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder* – Initially, this Too Faced setting powder wasn’t vegan, but it is now and I am SO glad because it’s simply lovely. You can find a full list of the Too Faced vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer* – This is a super full coverage concealer that’s amazing for all skin types. It’s not too dry or too heavy for dry skin. Plus, it comes in 20 shades.
Cruelty-free products that are on my wishlist are:
These are some cruelty-free products that I really want to try. I try to keep my orders simple during the sale, and some of these products will likely be in my order.
- ANTONYM Highlighting Blush – I tried this once and it was so pretty. It’s the perfect blush and highlight hybrid that adds color to your cheeks with just the perfect amount of glow.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Highlighting Palette – I love the original Bar of Gold Highlighter, and this trio just looks so gorgeous. You can find a full list of the Charlotte Tilbury vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Genius Under Eye & Face Magic Powder – This brand new setting powder is supposedly absolutely amazing, brightening, and leaves a glowy finish to the skin.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 – Each year Hourglass releases a limited edition Holiday palette that’s always so gorgeous, but has never been vegan until now. Since announcing that they will be a vegan brand by 2020 Hourglass has made so many changes to their current products and new releases. You can find a full list of the Hourglass vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid* – This is such a unique product. It’s not a foundation or a concealer but claims that it can retouch your makeup during the day. I’m super intrigued and want to see if it’s really worth the money. Find a full list of Hourglass vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
Cruelty-free products available during this sale that are nice splurges:
These products aren’t necessarily some of my must-have cruelty-free beauty products that I re-order, but they are nice-to-haves that are worth the money if you can afford them.
- DryBar Buttercup Blow Dryer – This dryer leaves my hair feeling smooth and frizz-free and dries my hair SO quickly. It’s a splurge, but well worth it.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – This mask is so nice for helping with any skin texture and dullness. It’s gentle but really effective. Find a full list of Tata Harper vegan products here on Logical Harmony.
- Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil – It’s been a while since this face oil has made the rounds on YouTube, but it’s truly a wonderful product. It’s so nourishing for all skin types.
These sales are a great time to stock up on staple items that you know you use often. What will you be grabbing during this years Sephora VIB sale?
* This brand is cruelty-free but its parent company is not. At the end of the day, I would rather people purchase from a cruelty-free brand with a parent company that is not cruelty-free than purchase from a brand who tests on animals themselves. I encourage everyone who supports cruelty-free brands to let the brand know that being cruelty-free is important to you.
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!