You are likely familiar with my monthly favorites and empties videos where I share my honest thoughts on a variety of products. We know that most of you have guys in your life that are also interested in cruelty free and vegan options.This month, Justin got in on the action! He is sharing his hits and misses in this video.
Continue reading to watch Justin’s Cruelty Free Hits & Misses Video!
Included in Justin’s Cruelty Free Hits & Misses Video are:
- Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash in Black Currant & Rosewater*
- Giovanni Wicked Texture The Definition of Pomade
- Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash
- Thrive Face Wash
- Now Foods Xyli-White Platinum Mint Toothpaste
- Trader Joe’s Antiplaque Toothpaste
- Verb Hydrating Shampoo
- Verb Hydrating Conditioner
- Herban Cowboy Deodorant in Unscented
- Every Man Jack 2 in 1 Body Wash & Facial Cleanser in Sandalwood
- Every Man Jack Body Wash & Shower Gel in Cedarwood
- Booda Butter Lip Balm
- Ellovi Lip Butter in Mint Chocolate
*Update on September 19, 2016 – Unilever has announced plans to purchase Seventh Generation. For consumers like myself who do not purchase from brands with a parent company that test on animals, I will need to replace most of my cleaning products based on this acquisition alone.
Other videos to watch:
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.