Take a peek at the cruelty free and vegan beauty products I used up in the June empties video! These videos are fun because you get to see what I actually use up and hear my final thoughts on the products. Some are great and I would repurchase. Others? I won’t be buying again and don’t suggest others try out. Included in the June empties video are makeup, skincare, and hair care.
Continue reading to watch the June 2015 Empties Video!
Included in the June Empties Video are:
- Acure Organics Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell Conditioner
- Giovanni Moisturizing Shaving Cream in Pink Grapefruit & Pomegranate
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark
- Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
- ELF Studio Eye Enhancing Mascara
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara
- Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Mascara
- Acure Organics Foaming Shave Gel
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
- Kaeng Raeng Cleansing Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Mask
- ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
- ELF Mineral Face Primer
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Could the Pacifica packaging be any cuter! Cute packaging always draws me in 😀
I love empties posts!! I think I need to try that Lavanila deodorant!
What a bummer about the ELF products! I haven’t tried their foundations or primers, but I do have some in my untried pile.
I love these types of posts! Always interested in seeing what people love so much they use it all up!
I’m also loving all the new elf releases. BTW Your look is so pretty in this vid! Very glowy!