Cruelty-Free SPF Products – Sunscreens & More!
Cruelty-free SPF and sunscreens are products that a lot of people ask about. A lot of us know what we need to be wearing an SPF daily, but what are the options? In this video, I share a lot of cruelty-free SPF products with you. Traditional cruelty-free spf sunscreen options are getting easier and easier to find and I get a lot of questions about what daily SPF options can be worn with makeup. Because of that, I focused this video on cruelty-free SPF products that will likely work best with your day-to-day life. I also added in some traditional SPF options as well.
If you’ve been looking for good cruelty-free SPF options, hopefully this video will help!
As I mentioned in the video, a lot of people ask about cruelty-free sunscreen and cruelty-free SPF options so I wanted to give you lots to pick from!
Cruelty-Free SPF Products that work with Makeup:
- 100% Pure BB Cream SPF 15
- COOLA Dawn Patrol Classic Primer SPF 30 (read the full list of COOLA vegan products)
- COOLA Daydream Mineral Primer SPF 30
- COOLA Golden Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30
- Cover FX Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen SPF 30
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream SPF 30
- Kypris Pot of Shade Heliotropic SPF 30 Sunscreen & Primer
- Mineral Fusion Brush-On Sun Defense SPF 30
- Pacifica CC Cream Ultra Radiant Foundation SPF 17
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Moisturizing Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 30
- Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer SPF 30
- Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18
Cruelty-Free SPF Products for your Lips:
Cruelty-Free SPF Spray Sunscreens:
- 100% Pure Yerba Mate Mist Sunscreen SPF 30
- Bare Republic Mineral Sport Spray SPF 30 (read the full list of Bare Republic vegan products)
- COOLA Classic Sport Spray Pina Colada SPF 30
- COOLA Classic Sport Spray Citrus Mimosa SPF 30
- COOLA Classic Sport Spray Unscented SPF 30
- Pacifica Mineral Sunscreen Coconut Probiotic Spray SPF 30
- Pacifica Mineral Sunscreen Coconut Probiotic Spray SPF 50
- Pacifica Mineral Bronzing Sunscreen Coconut Probiotic Spray SPF 30
Cruelty-Free SPF Face Sunscreens:
- 100% Pure Green Tea Oil Free Hydration SPF 30
- Bare Republic Mineral Face Lotion SPF 30
- Bare Republic Mineral Tinted Face Lotion SPF 30
- COOLA Classic Face Sport Sunscreen SPF 50
- COOLA Face Unscented Sunscreen SPF 30
- COOLA Matte Finish Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Pacifica Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30
Traditional Cruelty-Free SPF Sunscreens:
- DermaE Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Juice Beauty Sport Sunscreen SPF 30
- Nature’s Gate Aqua Vegan Sunscreen SPF 50
What are your favorite ways to work a cruelty-free SPF product into your routine? What are your favorite cruelty-free SPF products?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
Awesome list Tashina! I love Juice Beauty, so happy to see you listed them! I also love that you listed SPF products for your lips, I feel like I always neglect that and only worry about SPF for my face and body.
This is a great list! I have been wearing COOLA and didn’t even realize it was in line with my beliefs. Awesome!
My favorite face sunscreen is Andalou’s DIY booster serum. Have you tried it?
Re Suntegrity lipsticks with SPF: I sampled a number of these, then bought three. I had not realised that all were “frosted.” This is not an acceptable look for me. (My hair stylist helped me by suggesting that I never wear them again. She was right.) I imagine some people would like the look, but I was so disappointed because it’s very hard to find a cruelty-free actual lipstick with SPF and I thought my search was over. I wrote to the company to explain the problem and educate them that some older women want to stay away from a silvery gleam. We’ll see if anything happens
I’m surprised not to see Mary Kay listed in this article. They are generally considered to be extremely animal friendly and the company is currently working to change legislation in countries like China that require animal testing.
Sadly, Mary Kay is not cruelty-free. 🙁