When I first found out about ColourPop, I immediately placed an order of several of their Lippie Pencils. In this video I talk about my haul and give my first impressions of the Lippie Pencils that I had ordered. There are also ColourPop Lippie Pencil Swatches seen in the video.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the ColourPop Lippie Pencil Swatches & Haul Video!
Included in this video are the following ColourPop Lippie Pencil Swatches
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Fancy – Neutral mid tone coral pencil.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Brink – A warm dusty taupe.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Bossy – Classic blue red in a matte finish.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Cake – Bright pastel peach pink pencil.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Tipsy – Mid- tone yellow peach nude pencil.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Frida – A warm mid tone nude pink.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Pitch – A rich blackened chocolate brown in a matte finish.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Ellarie – A deep sultry cranberry in a matte finish.
Have you tried the ColourPop Lippie Pencils yet? Which shades are your favorite?
Please note that ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains “carmine” as an ingredient. I have discussed this with ColourPop and they have confirmed that the only ColourPop products that contain carmine are a couple of Super Shock Shadows and Blushes. The following Super Shock Shadows are not vegan – Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Bubbly, Lovely Dovey, and Hunger. The following Super Shock Cheek shades are not vegan – Thumper, Birthday Suit, Fox. All other products are vegan! They also keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page.
Photos, video recording, and video editing by Justin M.G. Mendez.
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!