2011 was a big year for Logical Harmony. The site went from being just another beauty and fashion blog to having a fresh new focus. After I decided to live a vegan lifestyle, Logical Harmony also took on an animal friendly tone. It’s been a lot of fun to grow and adapt over the past year. It’s also been great to see what a lot of my long-term readers have also grown and adapted with the changes at Logical Harmony as well. I’m so thankful for all the new readers, companies who have wanted to help my vision, all the other vegan bloggers who have inspired me, and everyone who has been supportive along the way. There are three amazing new contributors to the site and so many new things to share with the readers. I’m really looking forward to the future of Logical Harmon and seeing what’s in store for 2012.
With 2011 coming to an end, it’s time to kick back, sip some vegan champagne, and reflect on the best posts from Logical Harmony over this past year.
- My Favorite Cruelty Free & Vegan Brands – From makeup to self tanner to laundry soap, this list of brands that offer cruelty free and vegan options can cover all your basics.
- What Makes Nail Polish Vegan? – The number and type of animal products that can go into making nail polish is enough to make anyone switch to using only vegan nail polish.
- Vegan Nail Polish Brand List – Stay updated on what brands offer vegan nail polish. Some of the well-known brands on this list might surprise you.
- Cruelty Free Nail Polish Brand List – These cruelty free polish companies offer a variety of vegan shades too. E-mail the companies for a list of vegan shades.
- How To Wear Blazers with Kim Kardashian – Love her or hate her, Kim K. can show everyone how to work such a great wardrobe staple into your look.
- Earthly Body Dare To Be Bare Shave Cream & Miracle Oil Review – Without a doubt, Earthly Body is my new favorite vegan brand.
- How To Make Your Own Bronzer – With a few easy to find ingredients, you can make your own bronzer. Not only is it natural and cost-effective, but you can easily make it animal friendly.
- An Easy Smokey Eye Look from Nicole Richie – Such a sweet and simple everyday look that you can do in minutes.
- Tips to Restore Summer Hair Damage – Summer time damage or not, keeping your hair in top shape is really important. Use this tips to help restore your hair.
- How To Wash Makeup Brushes – Washing your makeup brushes weekly is an important habit to have. Learn the correct way to wash your brushes and work this into your beauty routine for 2012
- Rachel Zoe : A Look Inside Her Office – Just take a peak at her work space. Jealous yet?
- MiH Jeans Fall and Winter 2011 Lookbook – This lookbook shows you ways a real girl would wear her jeans.
- Summer Makeup Tips from Susmta Patel – Your makeup needs change with the seasons. Learn how to adapt your makeup routine to the warmer months.
- Weird Beauty Tips & Tricks That Work – Some of my favorite and random beauty tips.
- Kim Kardashian Spring Style Inspiration – One of the most read posts of 2011 on Logical Harmony. Kim definitely knows how to make any outfit work.
- NARS Backstage At Rodarte Spring 2012 – Cruelty free brand NARS shows you how to get an amazing smokey eye that was seen on the runway.
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer Review – This vegan makeup primer is wonderful!
- How To Wear Red Jeans – Take tips from Alessandra Ambrosio, Fearne Cotton, Khloe Kardashian & Nicky Hilton on how to wear one of the hottest denim trends of 2011.
- Natural Hair Care Tips from Emily Thomas – There are three things you probably have in your kitchen that can make your hair healthier.
- Katy Perry Goes Platinum & Pink – Learn how to get Katy’s cute hair color with animal friendly dyes.
- Beautisol All Seasons Glow Self Tanning Lotion Review – Beautisol makes amazing vegan self tanner. If you want an animal friendly bronze, you need to check out this self tanning lotion.
- Free People Vegan Leather for Fall & Winter – The fact that Free People now offers vegan leather shows that it’s going to become a lot easier to find.
- Baking Soda Beauty Recipes for Your Skin, Hair & More – Baking soda has a ton of beauty uses that you probably never even knew about.
Also make sure to check out the posts from the Beauty Bloggers series! In this series, some of my favorite bloggers shared their favorite cruelty free and/or vegan fashion and beauty finds. It’s even more proof that you can have an animal friendly lifestyle and still keep your personal style.
- Cruelty Free Faves : Mira of The Beauty Bohemian
- Cruelty Free Faves : Jackie of The Hourglass
- Cruelty Free Faves : Kaitlyn of The Daily Fancy
- Cruelty Free Faves : Jennie of Going West
- Cruelty Free Faves : Hallie of Corals & Cognacs
- Cruelty Free Faves : Cait of Pretty & Fun
- Cruelty Free Faves : Danielle of Things She Made
Images : WeHeartIt
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!